Oil analysis and lubricant performance is your passion, and if you’re ready to be an expert authority for your company and lead a comprehensive, in-house analysis program – Oil Analysis III is the training you need to make this a reality.
Oil Analysis III is designed to give managers and reliability professionals the right know-how to develop and implement a strong oil analysis program for their workplace or company. In addition to learning the right metrics for program implementation and evaluation, the OA III student will study the most advanced levels of diagnostics and predictive maintenance to ensure program success.
Level III Dates and Locations
|Tulsa, OK||September 22 – 24, 2020||Details|
What You’ll Learn
- Machine Wear; 31 factors contributing to abnormal engine wear, sensitivities of various wear particle technologies and how to determine particle composition by visual inspection
- Vibration and Oil Analysis; strengths and weaknesses of both vibration and oil analysis on 13 machine problems, combining the two for bearing failure analysis
- Fluid properties and Additive Depletion; root causes of oxidation and how to measure it, sludge and varnish formation and detection, 14 ways additives are depleted from oil
- Contamination; count and size particles yourself, six additives that suffer from water contamination, water effects on machines, elemental analysis for dust and dirt contamination
- Analysis Technology; Discover the hidden data from your reports and learn the pros/cons of various measurement technologies
- Oil Analysis Program Design; select candidate machines, best practices for offsite lab cooperation, optimize interval-based oil changes, successfully gauge oil reaching end of its use, cost-benefit analysis of your program
Beyond Just Certification Training
Developed by Jim Fitch, the Oil Analysis Certification Series training courses teach the “best practices” of oil analysis. Jim has worked with hundreds of maintenance professionals, researched countless world-class oil analysis programs, and helped numerous Fortune 500 companies turn oil analysis into centers of excellence and profitability.
Gain the knowledge to transform your current oil analysis program into the envy of your industry.
Ways to Register
- Register Online
- Call 833-273-6518 or 918-392-5038 Available:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm ( UTC)
- Fax the Registration Form to 918-746-0925
- The fee for this training is $1,495 per person.
- Registration Information
- Cancellation Policy
- Seating is limited and we encourage you to register early.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted as space allows.
- Check-in Time Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Course Duration Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Attendees are on their own for meals, but fresh brewed coffee is available throughout the day and during breaks. A lunch break will occur from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Please, no audio or video recording.
- Parking is not included in registration fees.