As the world’s largest training organization in lubrication and oil analysis, Noria’s instructors and subject-matter experts are unmatched in delivering high quality and cutting-edge content on wide-ranging course subjects. Noria specializes in exam-preparation, having trained more ICML-certified professionals than all others combined. The following are a few of the extraordinary qualifications and accomplishments of Noria’s elite instructors and consultants:
- Noria’s CEO founded the International Council of Machinery Lubrication (ICML) and currently serves on its Board of Directors
- Twelve of Noria instructors are Certified Machinery Lubrication Engineers (MLE) , the highest-level certification granted by the ICML, plus, numerous other certifications (SMRP, STLE, Reliability Web, etc)
- Recipients of countless awards, patents and professional distinctions
- Authored more than 500 publications including books, book chapters, journal papers and articles in tribology, lubrication and oil analysis
- Active past and current involvement in standards organizations including ISO, SAE, ASTM, ICML and numerous others
- Serve as consultants and tested advisors to hundreds of the world’s largest organizations including NASA, U.S. Department of Defense, ExxonMobil, General Electric, International Paper, Caterpillar, General Motors, Boeing, ChevronTexaco, Shell Oil, Cargill, etc.
Jim Fitch, a founder and CEO of Noria Corporation, is a highly sought after consultant and trainer described by his clients as “insightful, dynamic and thorough.” He has advised hundreds of companies on developing their lubrication and oil analysis programs and has taught more than 400 training courses in more than 20 countries.
Bennett Fitch, a Noria senior technical consultant, is an animated, experienced instructor with an interactive, yet relaxed approach to engage his audience. His expertise is established from years within oil analysis and machinery lubrication as the core of his career.
Wes Cash, a Noria senior technical consultant, is an enthusiastic, relatable speaker who connects comfortably with his audience. Wes’ style and easy-to-understand approach to the curriculum creates an interactive forum for learning. He is certified by the International Council for Machinery Lubrication as a level II Machinery Lubrication Technician and a level III Machine Lubricant Analyst.
Bob Scott brings to his courses a wealth of “in the trenches” experience. His practical “how to” advice and engaging teaching style consistently gets top scores from audiences. You’ll reap the benefits from his 25+ years of experience with lubricants, lubrication and oil analysis and come away from the training with solid, practical skills.
During a 38-year tenure with Goodyear, Jerry Putt held numerous corporate positions, including managing the mechanical facilities, process engineering and plant engineering departments. In addition to having been an executive member of the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP), Jerry has been on the advisory board for the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML) since 2001 and is currently serving as chairman.