Expand Your Oil Analysis Skills
And Get Better Results … A Whole Lot Faster!
If yours is like many companies, you may already be winging your way around oil analysis. Perhaps trying to predict failures, or just basing oil drains on your oil analysis report recommendations. Either way, you probably know there’s a lot about oil analysis you haven’t mastered … and you might be wondering what you are missing. Wouldn’t you like to know ALL about what oil analysis can do for you? Now you can!
Features of the course:
- Training takes place in a modern, multi-camera broadcast studio for both live and recorded video training courses
- 30 hours of live online training with integrated, interactive Q&A throughout the course
- Covers all 24 Sections of the ICML’s OA II Body of Knowledge
All students receive the following:
- Noria Academy (One-year access)
- MLA 2 Study Pack (flashcards and 150-question practice exam)
- Over 5 Hours of Supplemental, Topic-Specific Videos*
- Best Oil Sampling Practices
- More Effective Condition Monitoring with Inspection 2.0
- World-Class Machine and Lubrication Inspection Techniques
- How to Double the Life of Critical Equipment through Effective Lubrication
- Advanced QC Analysis of Lubricants and Biolubricants
* iOS users, please update your Noria Academy app to version 1.2.1
- Live Online students will also receive the following:
- Color Printed Course Manual**
- Access to our learning management system, including access to an on-demand recording of the OAII class for 30 days.
** United States students only. International attendees will receive a digital version of the manual.
- On-Demand Online students will also receive the following:
- Access to our learning management system, which gives you 365 days of access to a pre-recorded class
- Digital version of the course manual
- Scheduled Q&A Session with an MLA 2 certified instructor
Maintenance professionals in Oil Analysis II (OA II) will gain everything they need to properly sample, monitor health and detect additive, thermal and particle factors that degrade lubricants via on-site tests and lab analysis. They will review case studies, read and interpret oil analysis reports and participate in group problem-solving exercises. The OA II curriculum is fully aligned with the body of knowledge of the International Council for Machinery Lubrication’s MLA II certification. It also comes with supplemental training materials to ensure knowledge retention.
Level II Online
Level II Dates and Locations
What You’ll Learn
- Oil Sampling Best Practices; find the best sampling locations, ensure the sample is not contaminated, safely extract samples from circulating or high-pressure systems
- Fluid Properties; root causes of oil degradation, oxidation, and thermal stress – how to identify improper additives or depletion
- Contamination Control; most common contaminants, case studies for proactive maintenance and best filtration methods
- Wear particles and Faults; friction in lubricated machinery, methods of detection for wear particles and instrument-free testing
- Test Results and Oil Analysis Report Interpretation; review oil analysis reports to identify the factors which can contribute to machine failure or downtime
This training is an extremely important part of any reliability lubrication program. The course was full of valuable information while the instructor was very friendly and took the time to answer all the questions at every level of expertise.Jimmy Coltrain, Reliability Coordinator, Weyerhaeuser
Beyond Just Certification Training
Developed by Jim Fitch, the Oil Analysis Certification Series training courses teach the “best practices” of oil analysis. Jim has worked with hundreds of maintenance professionals, researched countless world-class oil analysis programs, and helped numerous Fortune 500 companies turn oil analysis into centers of excellence and profitability.
Gain the knowledge to transform your current oil analysis program into the envy of your industry.
Excellent learning forum. Provided substantial information that will be immediately useful in improving existing oil analysis program.Steve Fox, Maintenance Engineer, Aera Energy
Ways to Register
- Register Online
- Call 833-273-6518 or 918-392-5038 Available:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm ( UTC)
- Fax the Registration Form to 918-746-0925
- The fee for this training is $1,495 per person.
- Registration Information
- Cancellation Policy
- Seating is limited and we encourage you to register early.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted as space allows.
- Check-in Time Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Course Duration Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Attendees are on their own for meals, but fresh brewed coffee is available throughout the day and during breaks. A lunch break will occur from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Please, no audio or video recording.
- Parking is not included in registration fees.