Machinery Lubrication II (ML II) covers advanced lubrication topics like lubricant selection, troubleshooting, predictive maintenance and more. Professionals who already understand the benefits and potential in excellent lubrication practices will greatly benefit from the “big picture” aspect of ML II; gaining the tools to make comprehensive improvements in the workplace that save big on time, money, and even storage space and training resources. The ML II curriculum is fully aligned with the body of knowledge of the International Council for Machinery Lubrication’s MLT II certification. It also comes with supplemental training materials to ensure knowledge retention.
Features of the course:
- Training takes place in a modern, multi-camera broadcast studio for both live and recorded video training courses
- 24 hours of live online training with integrated, interactive Q&A throughout the course
- Covers all Ten Sections of the ICML’s MLT 2 Body of Knowledge
All students receive the following:
- Noria Academy (One-year access)
- MLT 1/MLA 1 Study Pack (flashcards and 150-question practice exam)
- Over 5 Hours of Supplemental, Topic-Specific Videos*
- How to Plan Develop and Implement a Lubrication Program
- Synthetic Lubricants: When to Avoid and When to Use
- The Impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act on Your Lubrication Program
- Food-Grade Lubricant Regulations: What You Need to Know
- More Effective Condition Monitoring with Inspection 2.0
- World-Class Machine and Lubrication Inspection Techniques
* iOS users, please update your Noria Academy app to version 1.2.1
- Live Online students will also receive the following:
- Color Printed Course Manual**
- Access to our learning management system, including access to an on-demand recording of the MLII class for 30 days.
** United States students only. International attendees will receive a digital version of the manual.
- On-Demand Online students will also receive the following:
- Access to our learning management system, which gives you 365 days of access to a pre-recorded class
- Digital version of the course manual
Level II Online
Course Length: 24 hours
License: 1 seat x 365 days
Level II Public Dates and Locations
|Gulfport, MS||November 9 – 11, 2021||Details||Register|
|Live Online||December 14 – 16, 2021||Details||Register|
World-Class Lubrication Technicians
Mean World Class Reliability
It’s a fact … a well-designed lubrication program with skilled lubrication technicians can quickly and substantially reduce downtime and operating costs.
If yours is like most companies, you’re winging your way around lubrication. Your machines keeping wearing out and breaking the same way because you keep lubricating them the same old way. And, you get frustrated because your lubricants should last longer but you don’t know what to do.
What you’ll learn
- Troubleshooting lubrication problems
- Major data-collection guidelines
- How to recognize wear patterns for gears and bearings
- Lubrication and Oil Analysis Metrics
- Measuring lubrication effectiveness and how it impacts return on net assets
- Base oils, Viscosity index and Lubricant Consolidation
- Lubricant properties and how to match them to machines
- How to make the same lubricant serve multiple purposes
- Thermal Stability
- Antioxidants’ effect on lubricants
- The negative impacts of varnish, sludge and deposits
- Air and Foam
- Know when foam in oil is a problem and how to control aeration
- Lubricant degradation
- Know when lubricants are past service and what causes early damage
Program was very informative and related directly to my job. Materials and visual aids were easy to understand and useful. I learned a lot and it will be useful to apply to the plant’s equipment overall health and reliability.”
Very good in depth knowledge of machinery lubrication and my instructor related well with examples he used.”
Ways to Register
- Register Online
- Call 833-273-6518 or 918-392-5038 Available:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm ( UTC)
- Fax the Registration Form to 918-746-0925
- The fee for this training is $1,495 per person.
- Registration Information
- Cancellation Policy
- Seating is limited and we encourage you to register early.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted as space allows.
- Check-in Time Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Course Duration Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Attendees are on their own for meals, but fresh brewed coffee is available throughout the day and during breaks. A lunch break will occur from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Please, no audio or video recording.
- Parking is not included in registration fees.