When implementing a lubrication program, it’s important to have as many people as possible understand the basics of lubricants, lubrication and contamination control. Having everyone on the same page is important to the success of a lubrication program. This course provides an overview of how lubricants work and many elements that are important to an effective lubrication program. Attendees will leave the training with an understanding of why lubricants should be cared for as an important asset and why lubricating machinery correctly is critical. Use this course as standardized training across your organization and for bringing new hires up-to-speed.
- Training was recorded in Noria’s modern, multi-camera broadcast studio.
- Includes 3 hours of online training.
- Covers essential information every lubrication professional should know.
All students receive the following:
- Students will receive 365 days of access to all course materials through the Noria Learning Management System.
Online Dates and Locations
- Maintenance and Machine Reliability
- Tribology, Wear and Viscosity
- Base Oils and Additives
- Grease Fundamentals
- Lubricating Oil: Application Methods
- Lubrication Grease: Application Methods
- Lubrication Application: Electric Motors
- Particle Contamination
- Water Contamination
- Contamination Control
- Oil Drains, Flushing and Reservoir Management
- Lube Room, Handling, Storage and Management of Lubricants
- Field Inspections
Ways to Register
- Register Online
- Call 833-273-6518 or 918-392-5038 Available:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm ( UTC)
- Fax the Registration Form to 918-746-0925
- The fee for this training is $279 per person.