Expand Your Oil Analysis Skills
And Get Better Results … A Whole Lot Faster!
If yours is like many companies, you may already be winging your way around oil analysis. Perhaps trying to predict failures, or just basing oil drains on your oil analysis report recommendations. Either way, you probably know there’s a lot about oil analysis you haven’t mastered … and you might be wondering what you are missing. Wouldn’t you like to know ALL about what oil analysis can do for you? Now you can!
Maintenance professionals in Oil Analysis II will gain everything they need to properly sample, monitor health and detect additive, thermal and particle factors that degrade lubricants via on-site tests and lab analysis. They will review case studies, read and interpret oil analysis reports and participate in group problem-solving exercises. OA II aligns with ICML Machine Lubricant Analyst level II Certification requirements.
Level II Dates and Locations
|Orlando, FL||March 21 – 23, 2017||Details|
What You’ll Learn
- Oil Sampling Best Practices; find the best sampling locations, ensure the sample is not contaminated, safely extract samples from circulating or high-pressure systems
- Fluid Properties; root causes of oil degradation, oxidation, and thermal stress – how to identify improper additives or depletion
- Contamination Control; most common contaminants, case studies for proactive maintenance and best filtration methods
- Wear particles and Faults; friction in lubricated machinery, methods of detection for wear particles and instrument-free testing
- Test Results and Oil Analysis Report Interpretation; review oil analysis reports to identify the factors which can contribute to machine failure or downtime
This training is an extremely important part of any reliability lubrication program. The course was full of valuable information while the instructor was very friendly and took the time to answer all the questions at every level of expertise.Jimmy Coltrain, Reliability Coordinator, Weyerhaeuser
Beyond Just Certification Training
Developed by Jim Fitch, the Oil Analysis Certification Series training courses teach the “best practices” of oil analysis. Jim has worked with hundreds of maintenance professionals, researched countless world-class oil analysis programs, and helped numerous Fortune 500 companies turn oil analysis into centers of excellence and profitability.
Gain the knowledge to transform your current oil analysis program into the envy of your industry.
Excellent learning forum. Provided substantial information that will be immediately useful in improving existing oil analysis program.Steve Fox, Maintenance Engineer, Aera Energy
Ways to Register
- Register Online
- Call 800-597-5460 or 918-749-1400 for a Noria Training Consultant
- Fax the Registration Form to 918-746-0925
- The fee for this training is $1,295 per person.
- Registration Information
- Cancellation Policy
- Seating is limited and we encourage you to register early.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted as space allows.
- Check-in Time Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Course Duration Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Attendees are on their own for meals, but fresh brewed coffee is available throughout the day and during breaks. A lunch break will occur from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Please, no audio or video recording.
- Parking is not included in registration fees.