Get live, interactive training from the convenience of your home or office with Noria’s Live Online Training. These classes feature the same benefits of live instructor interaction and the convenience of learning in a comfortable setting.
Live Online Training brings our training experts to you. Using professional production equipment, the class is an immersive experience, allowing direct interaction with the instructor. Multi-camera views and virtual whiteboards allow for demonstrations and clear illustration of concepts. View the video below to see the class in action.
- Food Processing Equipment Lubrication
- Lubrication Basics
- Machinery Lubrication I (ICML – MLT I and MLA I certification)
- Machinery Lubrication II (ICML – MLT I and MLA I certification)
- Oil Analysis Report Interpretation Workshop
- Oil Analysis II (ICML – MLA II certification)
- Oil Analysis III (ICML – MLA III certification)
Live Online Training Dates
Benefits of Live Online Training
- Removes travel expenses
- Save money – No hotels, no rental cars, or meal costs
- Save time – Flexible schedule allows you to stay in touch with the plant
- Easy to use virtual classroom
- Each class is recorded, review as much as you like.
What is included?
- Full Color Printed Manual (United States only)
- Access to our learning management system which includes:
- On-demand Recording of the class
- The course slides for review
- Reference and worksheets used in the course
- Certification Courses receive access to the Noria Academy Certification Prep app.
Need a training just for your team? We can do that. Live online training is ideal to train staff located in different locations. The training can also be tailored to your needs.
Zoom Client for Meetings, please visit https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Windows: IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Linux: Firefox, Chrome
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. It will automatically adjust for 4G/LTE, WiFi or Wired environments.