Machinery Lubrication I (ML I) provides the foundational skillset for applying best lubrication practices and product knowledge. Through ML I, students can move away from the “old school” methods of vague, non-specific lubrication procedures and implement an excellent lubrication program in any industrial workplace.
ML I students gain much more than pointers on lubricating a machine – they learn proven industry methods for selecting, storing, filtering and testing lubricants to boost reliability and generate lasting results in machine efficiency/maintenance. They also gain better understanding of oil analysis, so they can align their efforts with those of maintenance professionals or oil analysis experts.
Level I Online
Level I Public Dates and Locations
|Live Online||September 14 – 17, 2020||Details|
|Louisville, KY||October 13 – 15, 2020||Details|
|Gulfport, MS||November 3 – 5, 2020||Details|
|San Antonio, TX||December 8 – 10, 2020||Details|
You’ll Gain Practical New Skills That You Can Use Right Away
The Secrets Of Lubricant Selection
The Best Practices For Lubricant Storage, Handling And Dispensing
The Four Rs Of Lubrication
Grease Gun Or Lethal Weapon?
Effective Oil Analysis With Precision Oil Sampling
What You’ll Learn
- How Lubrication Affects Machine Reliability
- Identify what strategy is being used in your plant and how it affects profitability
- Lubrication Fundamentals
- Oil viscosity, film, mineral/synthetic properties, and more
- Lubricant Application
- Unique lubrication considerations for machines, work type and speed
- Application methods and devices
- Storage and Handling
- Storage, handling and disposal best practice
- Bulk do’s and don’ts
- Contamination Control
- 10 ways to get more mileage out of filters
- How dirt, metal particles and soot destroy machine surfaces
- Essential Field Inspections
- Get big results from simple, visual inspections
The information from this course could save my company as much as $20,000 in monthly oil costs.Jeff Smith, Maintenance Planner, Mueller Copper Tubes
Until I attended this training, I had no idea how poor our best practices were. Improvements will be easy. Justifications will be easy. Recouping the cost of this class will take about a week!Tim Pendley, Mechanical Engineer, Westlake Chemical
This training set a good foundation of knowledge to make a measurable difference in our lubrication program.David Hull, Reliability Supervisor, Holcim, Inc.
Ways to Register
- Register Online
- Call 833-273-6518 or 918-392-5038 Available:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm ( UTC)
- Fax the Registration Form to 918-746-0925
- The fee for this training is $1,495 per person.
- Registration Information
- Cancellation Policy
- Seating is limited and we encourage you to register early.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted as space allows.
- Check-in Time Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Course Duration Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Attendees are on their own for meals, but fresh brewed coffee is available throughout the day and during breaks. A lunch break will occur from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Please, no audio or video recording.
- Parking is not included in registration fees.