IK4-TEKNIKER is a technological center legally established as a private non-profit foundation. Its mission is to help the industrial sector increase its innovative capacity by generating and applying technology and experience in a competitive manner.
IK4-TEKNIKER operates in Mechatronics, Manufacturing Technologies and Microtechnologies. In short, TEKNIKER is a manufacturing/industrial production and design center that specializes in the following:
- Designing consumer and industrial products.
- Solving problems relating to friction, wear and lubrication.
- Incorporating information technologies and communications in the plant.
- Exploring high precision, miniaturisation and micro/nanotechnologies.
The industrial sectors with which TEKNIKER works most closely with generally fall under manufacturing production. Other sectors that TEKNIKER targets are as follows:
- Machine tools and their accessories
- Metal mechanical processing
- Auxiliary automotive industry
- Mechanical capital goods
- Electronics and ICTs
- Key scientific installations
POLO TECNOLÓGICO DE EIBAR
Calle Iñaki Goenaga, 5
+34.9220.127.116.11 — Phone
+34.918.104.22.168 — Fax
Currently Available Training Courses
|Machinery Lubrication Level I
September 18 – 20, 2018
|Lubrication Program Development
October 9 – 11, 2018
|Grease Condition Monitoring
October 16 – 17, 2018
|Transformer Fluid Condition Monitoring
October 30 – 31, 2018
|Fluid Condition Monitoring
November 7 – 8, 2018
|Oil Analysis Level III
November 20 – 22, 2018