Bureau Veritas Spain a technological center legally established as a private non-profit foundation. Its mission is to help the industrial sector increase its innovative capacity by generating and applying technology and experience in a competitive manner.
Bureau Veritas Spain operates in Mechatronics, Manufacturing Technologies and Microtechnologies. In short, Bureau Veritas Spain is a manufacturing/industrial production and design center that specializes in the following:
- Designing consumer and industrial products.
- Solving problems relating to friction, wear and lubrication.
- Incorporating information technologies and communications in the plant.
- Exploring high precision, miniaturisation and micro/nanotechnologies.
The industrial sectors with which Bureau Veritas Spain works most closely with generally fall under manufacturing production. Other sectors that Bureau Veritas Spain targets are as follows:
- Machine tools and their accessories
- Metal mechanical processing
- Auxiliary automotive industry
- Mechanical capital goods
- Electronics and ICTs
- Key scientific installations
Bureau Veritas Spain
POLO TECNOLÓGICO DE EIBAR
Calle Iñaki Goenaga, 5
+34.9126.96.36.199 — Phone
+34.9188.8.131.52 — Fax
Currently Available Training Courses
|Oil Analysis II
November 10 – 12, 2020