The Media Production Coordinator is a full-time position whose primary responsibilities will be to assist with print and digital media production., including but not limited to magazines, websites, e-newsletters, etc.
The position provides an administrative support role to our sales representatives. This includes responding to customer/prospect requests, scheduling and record keeping.
The position will build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
The position requires an in-depth understanding of a variety of core business concepts, practices and procedures, as well as meticulous attention to detail of critical business functions.
Send your resume to our Human Resources Department.
SALES SUPPORT / CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- Maintain great relationships with customers.
- Record advertising schedules and exhibit space purchases.
- Prepare personalized media calendars and creative material specifications for customers.
- Solicit ad material from customers verifying that it meets specifications.
- Conduct proofing to ensure proper content prior to going to distribution.
- Maintain ad performance metrics for sales staff and clients.
- Solicit and maintain online buyers guide listings.
- Update sales team with open e-newsletter positions.
- Maintain magazine and e-newsletter subscription additions and deletions.
- Prepare bi-annually publisher’s statement.
- Complete annual statement of ownership form for USPS.
- Process vendor invoices for payment.
- Solicit logos and sponsorship deliverables from exhibitors.
- Communicate important deadlines
- Field questions and support exhibitors
- Collect ad material from clients
- Coordinate circulation with KMPS.
- Verify ad percentage compliance with postal regulations and communicate results to printer.
- Itemize print copies on distribution request form and provide to Publishers Press.
- Determine postage. Code and process check request.
- Reconcile and code printing invoice.
- Solicit from hyperlinks from ad clients.
- Provide creative services department with hyperlinks for ad pages.
- Distribute verified final copy to digital subscribers.
- Place ads and white papers into e-newsletter software.
- Output html and text files and transfer into the circulation service software to create e-newsletters.
- Conduct test blast to confirm accuracy with content, links and verify spam filter results.
- Coordinate which white papers and house ads to run in each issue. Record on production spreadsheet.
- Upload banners and create the campaigns in AdvertPro.
- Create client campaigns (number of impressions, contextual categories or run-of-site).
- Monitor impressions making adjustments as needed to fulfill required impressions.
- Compose campaign performance reports for clients.
Sponsored White Papers
- Collect white papers and abstracts from clients.
- Upload PDF to library.
- Orchestrate monthly alert e-mail broadcast.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Digital Media Formats (html, pdf, various image formats)
- Software Applications (Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook)
- Printing Processes
- Publication and Circulation Accounting and Compliance
- Customer and Personal Service
- Accounting and Purchasing
- Customer Relations
- Active Listening
- Social Perceptiveness
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Reading Comprehension
- Conflict Management
- Oral Expression & Comprehension
- Speech Clarity
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Written Comprehension & Written Expression
- Fluency of Ideas
- Conflict Management
- Ability to lift 20-25 pounds in a general office setting
PERFORMANCE BEHAVIOR COMPENTENCIES
The following list describes the performance behaviors necessary to meet the minimum requirements.
- Results driven
- Creative conceptualization
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic agility
MINIMUM EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, & LICENSURE QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires minimum of Associates degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in media production and circulation management preferred.
Work is performed under the direction of the Director of Technical Services. The Lubrication Reliability Specialist – Technical Consultant is a full-time position whose primary responsibilities will be the delivery of public and onsite training, management of Lubrication Program Development (LPD) projects, performing general consulting activities, and making editorial contributions to Noria’s award-winning magazine and annual conference.
The following job description outlines the scope of the job responsibilities of the position. The minimum knowledge, skills and competency requirements are listed below for the entire job classification. The functions of this position will be performed under minimal supervision.
Send your resume to our Human Resources Department.
- Provide public and on-site training in the areas of lubrication, oil analysis and contamination control.
- Serve as project manager in charge of a Lubrication Program Development (LPD) team.
- Serve as project manager in general consulting projects in the field of lubricants and lubrication.
- Write technical reports and present articles and papers for Noria’s magazine and conference.
- Create intellectual property in the fields of lubrication, reliability, and tribology.
- Serve in a team for extended projects relating to the implementation and sustainability of lubrication programs.
- Willing to travel up to 75% to support ongoing projects.
- Maintain courteous and respectful interaction with clients.
- Participate in educational and marketing events.
- Other reporting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND ACTIVITIES
- Mechanical Aptitude – Ability to understand machines and processes to improve performance.
- Relationship Building / Management – Ability to work well with all types of people and foster meaningful relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Customer Focus — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing top tier customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
Internal Use Only Senior Technical Consultant (STC) As of 05/09/2013
alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they
react as they do.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral & Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in
speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas
presented in writing.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce
answers that make sense.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules
or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or
pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters,
words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Physical Demands – Can include but are not limited to the following: standing, walking,
sitting, lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling (up to 50lbs unassisted), climbing stairs, stooping,
kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, depth perception, and color vision.
PERFORMANCE BEHAVIOR REQUIREMENTS (COMPETENCIES)
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field or
- Significant experience with mechanical equipment.
- Significant experience with lubrication, oil analysis, tribology and/or contamination control.
- ICML Machinery Lubrication Technician (MLT) Level I and II and Machinery Lubricant
Analyst Level II preferred (or ability to pass upon immediate hire).
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) status is a plus, but not
Noria is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing, advertising and public relations duties for all our brands. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the marketing email calendar, fulfilling our internal and external advertising agreements and assisting with our marketing budget. The Coordinator will also work closely with the Marketing Manager to write content for ads, web banners, email blast, flyers, brochures, company websites and video scripts.
Are you a dynamic content creator with an uncanny attention to detail that can take technical and marketing concepts and create a cohesive, concise, communication? Then we want to hear from you. Send your resume and samples to our Human Resources Department.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing events such as product launches, training seminars, webinars and trade shows & conferences
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Compile and track campaign results and communicate opportunities & insights
- Assist with the management and coordination of all PR activities
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development of marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Manage assigned marketing budgets and ensure marketing projects are completed on time and on budget
- Create sales messages with varying language and tone of messages based on purpose of the communication
- Create, maintain and track performance of resource sponsorship ads
- Write original content and edit existing content to target different audiences, and meet and promote departmental or company-driven initiatives
- Assist in managing our HubSpot CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening
- Accept client feedback openly and non-defensively in order to nurture client relationships
- Be a good interpreter of intention and purpose
- Analytical skills
- Conduct research and synthesize information from a variety of sources
- Capacity for active participation in brainstorming meetings
- Learn quickly and break things down in a way others can learn the information
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
The objective of the Graphic Designer is to edit and produce materials that support Noria’s training, consulting and marketing services both internally and externally.
Preserve coherent and consistent visual standards across all product lines by adhering to departmental standards, templates, color schemes, themes, and guidelines.
Closely follow quality control standards to ensure all products leaving the department are in line with other offerings.
Minimum of 5 years of experience creating and manipulating graphics at an intermediate level (i.e.
develop/design a graphics concept, translate drawings into digitized renderings, manipulate renderings, and create vector graphics) in multiple formats in multiple software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Possess an intermediate level of experience with layout principles and flow pertaining to graphics and text.
Moderate to advanced experience with designing with words and word flow (typography).
Design and create templates (i.e. single page layouts, flyers, tri-fold brochures, 8-12 page brochures).
Must be able to take logos from concept to final digital vector product.
Design and create sales/marketing materials (i.e. product brochures, logos, web graphics, promotional fliers, catalogs, point-of-sale materials, sales presentation tools, direct mail pieces, trade show graphics).
Any Photography, HTML5 Animation, Illustration, or Software Programming experience is a plus but not required. Previous magazine experience is preferred. Must have the ability and desire to share tips and best practices.
Physical requirements of this position can include but are not limited to: the ability to lift up to 25 pounds without assistance, moving objects in a general office setting, standing, climbing, bending, and other repetitive motions.
Send resumes to our Human Resources Department.
Noria is seeking an experienced technical writer who is passionate about using his or her skills to break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand information. The ideal candidate will have with great storytelling skills and technical expertise to research, write and edit content for technical articles, white papers and training scripts.
Are you a dynamic content creator with uncanny attention to detail who can take technical conceptsand create cohesive and concise communication? Then we want to hear from you. Send your resume and five published samples to our Human Resources Department.