Ready to become a leader in the industrial lubrication industry?
We want to hear from you
For more than 20 years, Noria has revolutionized the way organizations manage and monitor lubricants for maintaining optimum reliability and safety. As the trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations, it is our mission to help companies enable reliability through better lubrication processes.
We are looking to expand the Noria family by adding a full-time Associate Technical Consultant to our team in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Noria is a fast-paced company focused on providing long-lasting solutions to a company’s biggest pain points by sharing Noria’s story, conveying the value of our products and services and demonstrating how our solutions have helped organizations around the world transform their facilities.
As an Associate Technical Consultant, whose primary responsibilities will be providing support to Lubrication Program Development project groups under the guidance of a Senior Technical Consultant. The Associate Technical Consultant will be trained in the business of lubrication excellence through Noria live and online training classes, on-the-job training, and numerous technical reference materials. You will also get the opportunity to travel around the country and learn about lubrication processes in a variety of industries.
A typical day involves:
- Serve as a part of Lubrication Program Development (LPD) team under the guidance of a Senior Technical Consultant.
- Provide basic awareness training to in-plant personnel as a part of the LPD process.
- Develop and hone knowledge and skills in writing and presenting articles and papers for Noria’s magazines and conference.
- A willingness and availability to travel a minimum of 50% to support ongoing projects.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Significant experience with mechanical equipment
- Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or 5 years of industrial plant experience.
- Experience with lubrication, oil analysis, Tribology and/or contamination controls is a plus.
- ICML Machinery Lubrication Technician (MLT) Level I and or the ability to pass within 3 months of hire.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Take the first step in joining one of the Top Workplaces in Oklahoma for the past three years by submitting your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!