Event: Noria Latin America: Machinery Lubrication Engineer – Live Online
A need for solid competency related to lubricants and lubrication is vital to facilities around the world. Go beyond the traditional lubricant and lubrication subjects and undertake a holistic approach toward developing, implementing and managing a world-class lubrication program with the Machinery Lubrication Engineer (MLE) ® course.
By connecting the objectives of a lubrication program with the core topics of reliability and asset management, the MLE course enables reliability and asset leaders to develop expertise related to lubricants and lubrication. Focusing on the strategic challenges faced by plant lubrication professionals, MLE also delves into maintenance and reliability concepts, placing an emphasis on lubrication and asset management. Through this course, you will gain the required knowledge for applying lubrication engineering skills to effectively provide engineering leadership to a typical industrial plant, mill or site. The MLE curriculum is fully aligned with the body of knowledge of the International Council for Machinery Lubrication’s MLE certification. It also comes with supplemental training materials to ensure knowledge retention.
If you are a reliability professional tasked with the strategic leadership of a comprehensive reliability and asset management program, the MLE course is designed for you.
What you’ll learn:
- Manage a successful lubrication team, including technicians and analysts
- Optimize your plant’s selection and maintenance of lubricants
- Plan lubrication Preventative Maintenance (PM) tasks and work orders
- Analyze lubrication-related failures through FMEA, RCFA and other approaches
- Evaluate capital expenditures using economic analysis methods
- Maintain lubricated machine assets in the context of ICML 55.01 and ISO 55001
- And many other key topics for lubrication leaders
View the Machinery Lubrication Engineer course page for more information.